Do you have a love for Meat and Music?
Then get excited because A&E is proud to bring you a new festival for music loving carnivores – Meatstock!
Meatstock combines a great line up of quality product demonstrations, meat inspired food vendors and beer on tap, all backed by quality live bands… And to top it off, the Meat and Barbecue Expo and the hotly contested A&E Barbecue Wars.
Things you need to know:
- A&E will be on ground in the A&E Zone where you can play the Demolition Man game on the big screen, meet A&E’s Demolition Men and see live demonstrations from A&E’s BBQ Pitmaster Big Moe Cason, vote in the BBQ Wars Crowd Choice awards, chill out and more!
- Meatstock will also feature the Cutthroat Barber Wars and Butcher Wars as well as great bands performing throughout the day.
- Try our exclusive A&E burger hand crafted by Burgers by Josh.
- Meet the Demolition Men, Benny and Jabba.
Dates & Locations:
- 6 – 7 May: Sydney Showgrounds
Meet Big Moe Cason, and Benny & Jabba:
- Big Moe: Saturday 1pm & 3:30pm | Sunday 11:45am & 2:00pm
- Jabba & Benny: Saturday 2:00pm & 4:30pm | Sunday 12:45pm & 3:00pm
For more info head to meatstock.com.au
If the news of a meat and music festival isn’t enough for your hungry eyes then check out our BBQ Tips below:
BBQ TIPS 1: COOKING
BBQ TIPS 2: INJECTING
BBQ TIPS 3: FLAVOURING
BBQ TIPS 4: HOT SAUCE
BBQ TIPS 5: CUTTING BRISKET