Meatstock is the ultimate festival for meat loving carnivores where you can experience two days of epic food vendors, beer on tap, BBQ masterclasses, butcher wars, a star-studded music line-up and to top it off, a massive Meat and Barbecue Expo and the A&E Barbecue Wars.
Meatstock 2018 was huge and A&E was on the ground in Melbourne and Sydney with live judging, the first ever Meatstock eating competition and even our own burger. For those of you who were there please reminisce, for those of you who weren’t, here’s what you missed:
- A&E BBQ Pit Boss Live: top BBQ teams went head to head in a live competition with judges including A&E’s own BBQ Pitmaster Big Moe Cason. Lucky punters were also able to meet Moe and grab a selfie.
- Live Demonstrations: the best in the BBQ business showed you how to do it with back-to back live demonstrations.
- A&E Sausage Sizzle Throwdown: we threw the first ever Meatstock eating competition, where professionals and amateurs stretched their limits (and their stomachs) to win the title.
- Snap & Share your own your own 3D picture: pose with the ferocious Swamp People crocodile in our A&E swamp – if you dare.
- A&E BBQ Wars: some of the best BBQ teams in the country competed in different categories to be crowned BBQ Champions and to win the coveted A&E Crowd Choice Award.
- Burgers By Josh: the well-known burger connoisseur created the exclusive and mouth-watering A&E burger for the Sydney event.
- BBQ Boss Bounty competition: we treated one lucky winner and their guest to the ultimate Meatstock experience including flights, accommodation, VIP tickets to Meatstock, a Weber BBQ and more.
For more meat sweats, check out the gallery from Sydney.